Faulu Kenya Deposit Taking Microfinance Limited is a dynamic Christian organization within the micro-finance sector. Faulu was the first Micro Finance Institution in Kenya to be licensed by the Central Bank as a deposit taking institution.
In order to strengthen our sales team in line with the Business Strategy, we are seeking highly competent, focused and results oriented sales professionals to fill the following position:
Position: Direct Sales Representatives – Kimathi Branch Nairobi Region
Reporting to the Team Leader – Direct Sales, the position holder’s key role is acquisition of new business at the same time ensuring quality customer service.
The Key Roles will include;
- Deliver set Sales Targets in Deposit mobilization and Quality Loan Disbursement.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Actively participate in marketing campaigns to ensure clients are well informed of the product portfolio.
- Seek customer feedback on products and services offered by the organization.
- Provide daily Sales Reports.
- Minimum of a Diploma preferably in Sales & Marketing. A Degree is an added advantage.
- Previous experience in direct sales within banking, MFI, Insurance and related industries will be a definite advantage.
- High levels of Integrity and Professionalism.
- Self driven, passionate about sales and proven performance track record.
- Good communication and customer relationship skills.
- Certificate of Good Conduct.
A competitive commission package will be paid to the successful candidates subject to their individual performance.
Strong Christian values, commitment and passion for the transformation of the low income population are key requirements for this position.
If you meet the above criteria and have passion for sales, send your application letter, a detailed CV and testimonials including 3 referees (one who must be a spiritual leader of your local church and include their daytime phone number) to the Email: firstname.lastname@example.org using the address below.
Head of Human Resources
Faulu Kenya Limited
P.O Box 60240 – 00200
All applications should be received by 14th January 2014.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.