Reports Directly To: Administration Officer
- Running errands as the company Driver in accordance with the guidelines on use of Company vehicles
- Maintaining Company vehicle(s) in high standards of cleanliness at all times.
- Making regular entries in the official Vehicle Maintenance record in respect of the condition of various vehicle appliances and accessories
- Ensuring that the use of the Company vehicle is strictly restricted to official Company business duly approved prior to commencement of each journey
- Ensuring that any malfunctioning of parts, leaks, breakage or general damage to any part, loss of any vehicle accessories and any unusual performance of the vehicle is reported immediately to HR&A Department
- Ensuring that Company vehicle undergoes regular service as advised by the dealers or designated Company garage
- Delivering various items such as packages, cheques, letters, documents, files and messages to destinations either within or outside the Company premises
- Recording all outgoing postal mail and franking the same for passing and ensuring that mail is promptly posted
- Delivering mail, parcels and cheques to destinations beyond the Central Business District using the Company motor- cycle
- Running official errands as Company Driver, whenever called upon
- Making telephone, electricity and water bill payments at the relevant offices
- Sending outgoing faxes and promptly distributing incoming faxes to actioning officers
- Photocopying and binding official company documents
- Carrying out any other duties as may be required by superiors from time to time.
- Aged between 25 to 40 years
- O’ level certificate
- 6-10 years’ experience as a driver preferably with a bus company or company bus.
- Good computer skills on MS Office programs, especially in MS Excel.
- Basic motor-vehicle mechanics knowledge
- A valid current driving license - BCE and class G (motorcycle) will be an added advantage
- Conscientious with an excellent sense of judgment
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple tasks
- Ability to work as part of a team and coordinate with project personnel